CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

March Adventure


This month we studied animals and were able to attend Homeschool day at the Hogle Zoo. We had lots of fun exploring and seeing some of our favorite animals. Because the weather was perfect!, we got to see many animals active. Giraffes, elephants, a gorilla, and a leopard (that was certain he was going to catch someone to eat.) Posted below are the projects and information that Riley and Amellia put together for an assignment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy April Fools day! I made my mom look out the window to see a beautiful garden but it really wasn't there. I said "April Fools"! to her.

I like your art Amellia, it is very good.

The picture of you girls at the zoo looks fun. I like going tot he zoo.

Kelly said...

Hi Bethany,

How did you find out about Homeschool Day at the zoo? On their website, I couldn't find anything about homeschool. Is there another one coming up?

Anonymous said...

Hi girls! I wanted to tell you that I think you all are sweet. And I really liked playing with you and your dog.

The Girls' Mom said...

Thanks Emmalese!

Garin Cruz said...

I had a great time at the zoo girls. Thank you so much for being good. It was fun to see all of the animals out, all the times that I have been to the zoo that was the most active I have seen the them. I was glad that I was able to take off work and be with the people I love the most.
Love, Dad