CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Ten Things About Riley


1- I like dragons even though they don't exist.
2- I like horses.
3- I like 2 kinds of birds.
4- My favorite color is the rainbow.
5- I'd like to visit France.
6- I want to work at a bakery in France.
7- I like going to Bear Lake, Ut.
8- I like to read Harry Potter.
9- I like being 8 because it is an even number.
10- I like making stinky concoctions- I hope one day I can make one that smells good.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

It is great getting to know you better from reading your "10".

I think it would be awesoem to work in a bakery in France, Riley. I hope you get to do that someday.
And I thin your so funny when you wrote about your stinky concoctions! Work hard for a good smelling one! {Maybe you can add chocolate?}

Baden and Emily said...

We have two things in common! MY favorite color is the rainbow too! And I love going to bear lake soo much. Maybe one day we can all go together!-Love Emm
I'm gonna shoot an arrow and I have a squirt gun-Love Parker

Anonymous said...

Hey girls!!!

I love your blog!! I will see you guys later!!

Love,
Kenna

Madison Ann said...

Hey girls. Your blog is so cute! Sounds like you get to do some pretty fun things in your home school! See ya guys later!
Luv/ Madison

Makenna said...

Hey! You guys need to write in your blog so me more!!